The ideal connection solution for severe weather. Low temperature grade rubber air hoses and ABS power line are made to perform in the most extreme weather conditions.
- (2) 3/8” ID SAE J1402 rubber air lines
- ARTICFLEX™ air lines rated to -65°F
- ABS power line meets the performance requirements of SAE J2394
- ABS ARTICFLEX™ power line rated to -85°F
- SAE J560 Buffalo Plugs with WeatherSeal® sleeves for superior corrosion protection and strain relief
- Heavy duty, beveled edge blue spiral wrap gathers all lines into a tangle-free bundle. Blue wrap represents ARTICFLEX™ Grade Assembly.
- Spoon cut end on spiral wrap eliminates sharp end which can damage the hose or electric cable
FLEXGrip-HD™ - A thermo-elastomeric gladhand grip located on the trailer leads (Patent Pending)
- Our most robust grip for ultimate kink protection!
- Corrosion resistant all brass fittings
- Tapered grip flexes with airline during tight turns for advanced kink protection
- Reinforced, thicker rail at the hose end of the grip prevents tearing and improves kink resistance
- Color-coded grip helps to minimize incorrect tractor/trailer connections
- FLEXGrip-HD™ Thread – 1/2”
Bend Restrictors – A thermo-elastomeric reinforcement guard located on the tractor leads (Patent Pending)
- Non-corrosive, unlike typical spring guards
- Color-coded to help minimize incorrect tractor/trailer connections
- Prevent kinking during tight turns
LIFESwivel® - A live swivel design featuring all brass construction to eliminate corrosion (Patent Pending)
- Fitting located on the tractor side of the assembly
- Double O-ring leak-free “Life” design
- Quick & easy single wrench installations
- 1/2” Tractor Fitting Threads
AirPower Line TEC-CLAMP® – No tools needed. CLAMP. LOCK. GO (D794,439)
|Part Number||Stock Code||
ArticFlex AirPower Line 8 ft.
ArticFlex AirPower Line 10 ft.
ArticFlex AirPower Line 12 ft.
ArticFlex AirPower Line 15 ft.
ArticFlex AirPower Line 20 ft.
: WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov