The Industry Grade series of AirPower Lines was designed with the cost-conscious customer in mind. It combines proven features with an overlay of key upgrades to strike the perfect balance of value and performance.
3/8" ID Rubber Air Hoses: SAE J1402 & DOT FMVSS No. 106 Compliant
- Molded elastomeric gladhand grips prevent kinking during tight turns
- Uniform, dual-braided hose design with interwoven spirals for excellent flexibility and durability
- Rugged, fully bonded hose cover resists abrasion, UV, diesel, and commonly encountered chemicals
- All brass 1/2" NPT fixed trailer side fittings
- 1/2" NPT swivel tractor side fittings with spring guards
7-Way Cable: ABS Ready (4/12-2/10-1/8) with SAE J560 Plugs
- Spring guards protect cable during tight turns
- SAE J560 plugs with tapered fit spring guards to protect the cable during tight turns
- Rugged cable jacket resists abrasion, UV, diesel, and commonly encountered chemicals
- Heavy-duty metal plug housings with double gusseted handles
- Meets performance requirements of SAE J2394
Spiral Wrap & Clamp
- Heavy-duty, beveled edge spiral wrap gathers all lines into a tangle-free bundle
- Spoon cut spiral wrap ends protect the hoses and electrical cable by eliminating sharp corners
- AirPower Line TEC-CLAMP®– No tools needed. CLAMP. LOCK. GO (Patent: D794,439)
|Part Number||Stock Code||
Industry Grade AirPower Line - 10 ft.
Industry Grade AirPower Line - 12 ft.
Industry Grade AirPower Line - 13.5 ft.
Industry Grade AirPower Line - 15 ft.
Industry Grade AirPower Line - 20 ft.
: WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov