Used to connect a second tractor/trailer where auxiliary style connectors are required. This is the same ABS cable construction as the standard "ATG" series but is fitted with plugs which have inverted (male) ground pins to prevent incorrect connections.
- (2) 3/8” ID SAE J1402 rubber air lines available with black or red/blue
- ABS performance power line meets the performance requirements of SAE J2394
- Auxiliary power line – fitted with plugs that have an inverted (male) ground pin
- SAE J560 Buffalo Plugs with WeatherSeal™ sleeves for superior corrosion protection and strain relief
- Heavy duty, beveled edge spiral wrap gathers all lines into a tangle-free bundle
- Spoon cut end on spiral wrap eliminates sharp end which can damage the hose or electric cable
- Hanger bracket mounting assembly included
FLEXGrip-HD™ - A thermo-elastomeric gladhand grip located on the trailer leads (Patent Pending)
- Our most robust grip for ultimate kink protection!
- Corrosion resistant all brass fittings
- Tapered grip flexes with airline during tight turns for advanced kink protection
- Reinforced, thicker rail at the hose end of the grip prevents tearing and improves kink resistance
- Color-coded grip helps to minimize incorrect tractor/trailer connections
- FLEXGrip-HD™ Thread – 1/2”
Bend Restrictors – A thermo-elastomeric reinforcement guard located on the tractor leads (Patent Pending)
- Non-corrosive, unlike typical spring guards
- Color-coded to help minimize incorrect tractor/trailer connections
- Prevents kinking during tight turns
LIFESwivel® - A live swivel design featuring all brass construction to eliminate corrosion (Patent Pending)
- Fitting located on the tractor side of the assembly
- Double O-ring leak-free “Life” design
- Quick & easy single wrench installations
- 1/2” Tractor Fitting Threads
|Part Number||Stock Code||
AirPower Line 10 ft.
AirPower Line 12 ft.
AirPower Line 13.5 ft.
AirPower Line 15 ft.
AirPower Line 20 ft.
: WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov