- Application: A three-way, compensating, pilot pressure-operated relay valve. The valve delivers an output pressure that is proportional to the amount of control pressure applied. Commonly used as tractor protection valves in Tractor-Trailer braking systems. These relays protect brake system pressure because the control signal is exhausted through the service treadle and cannot escape downstream through an open service line. The adjustable output/control pressure ratio is installed on trucks or tractors, the trailer brake pressure may be balanced with the tractor brake system.
- (3) 1/4” NPT ports
- Outlet pressure to input pressure ratio is adjustable from 1.3:1 to 0.8:1
- Max operating pressure: 150 psi
- Operating temperature: -20F to 200F
- Cracking pressure: 1.5 psi w/100 psi supply
: WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov